Sunday, September 14, 2008

wat going on.....

omg....
my friend friend pass away again..
omg....y around me always like that....wat is life??
that is so beautiful.....bt y...so short,he just same age wit me??
wat going on??/??
sad......everybody must zhen xi everyppl around u,dun forget....if u really love him or her......
dun sebuk sebuk,malu malu,tuo tuo la la.....must tell them.....life are so short...
i have ordy happend it.....
i hope this wont happend again...for everyone also
i love your.....my friendss......hui san,chua,jo,chin,james,jc,ry,jia ying,hui gui,jay,selin,lei,......love you.......
I LOVE YOU.........
i hope i can change everything...
i need helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
i really feel tired....



when i was driving i will becaful or sit other ppl car also...ok?/dun worry about me,and dun be sad....i will aways be wit u ,i will no let u alone...freind forever ok??be happy...any happend just call my phone,24 hour....

2 comments:

Gary Hong said...

ok lo wat about me? No need me Jo ? hahax kidding lar, i will leave oso der hahax

Su-Yee said...

what happen to yr frens' fren? car accident?