Thursday, September 25, 2008

holiday...

finaly reach home........so nice,so relax at here....
actually kl also no bad la,cz gt geng at there la,haha
shit...dun know wat stupid luck..that day go clubing,
my bag kena send to kajang,all the key ic credit card,all inside..stupid....
then no house key how to go in,and then some more i was ordy promise wit jay they all after clubing we terus go genting,bt how i know...so shuai..
i know this is my second time fang fei ji for all of your..
is no second time,still gt alot of small small time la,sorry la.....
LENG ZAI....------------NA NA NA----- CAN C OR NT??
this time i really gt write u le hor....lengzai...HAHA...sorry also,cz u know la,i told u ordy,i no house key cant go in take my thing,i take back my key is ordy 11 at night,sorry sorry ok???i know u wont angry wit me der right??haha....
thx for your lolipop also la,and DUN FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGSSS.....
my ICE CREAM and TGI FRIDAY 1 meal..HAHA........
and thx always bring me go eat dinner and belanja me...haha
hmm...y that day i forget call shawn...y i ....omg...dun say about that ,i still angry .....stupid....
after that day i feel so down.....cz of the clubing la,dance also wrong a??haizz...
just play play only ma,u know the role i know the role then ok ordy...how i know u like that guy o??if u tell me before i sure and promise i wont dance so close wit him la...sorry lo,kk??no next time....
bt now feel ok abit..haha...cz that day go shopping wit shawn then i buy the dress...that i like very much..bt is sooooo expensive...129 POK GAI ORDY LA..
after that we go his friend house and name i forget ordy...haha..paise la..
then we drink abit ...no really so much..bt my skin is ordy cant tahan....chu jiu mo...so gatar..haha....after that eat eat eat lo...
reach mentari is ordy 2 something..chat wit my bro for awhile is ordy 5 someting..hiazz.....everyday so late that i slp.....so tired. bt is happy.......
*baby....huisan i love you...thx for that day...however we lose the bag la,bt i really hv fun wit u wendy racher kenny and....forget the name...haha....
*LENG ZAI sorry lo.......i will remember your A|X dun worry ...ok??/wait i fa da first ok??i sure will buy de ..haha
hahahaha

1 comment:

Sanze said...

Darling.... I love you too...

I'm so sorry lo... Why you always together with me so sui de... Haiz... Go clubbing again next time k... That girl sot sot de la... Dun care about her.. As long as 3of us so so happy! Haha...