Tuesday, September 9, 2008

blur

blur blur day...
2day when i was wake up...feel so blur...omg....cz late wake up...so faster run to college..lucky 2day chef hati baik,no marah me...2day my station cook started...so boring..the menu is easy bt take alot of this to prepare....cz of stupid egg....chef wan us cook like half boil egg..outside hard inside soft...that 1 is easy..bt than when u korpek that time..u wil know ordy....than hard waaaa...
we split around 3o egg...all broken and throw...then cook again...and try....finaly is done...cz dun 1 to waste oo much egg i try 2eat all broken eggs ,bt cant..omg...2day i really eat too much egg,almost wan to vomint,i think this month no more egg again ..so geli la.
after finish cook,hurry run back bath and change then go back college again,we gt MORAL ACTING competition for 2day...our is the last group on 2day..lucky..
hehe.....SO fun,i;m kids are HIV POSITIVE in story..then....dun know nice or nt for our group acting,reslut will come out on 2moro..still have 8 group left...bt all of us really try our best ordy..will won or nt,just take it be a experience la.hehe....bt sure i hope us will win la..

HAO LIAO.......
HUI SAN....congratulation a......happy ending la...for u.....i also bang ni kai xin la........hope u and him will as long as forever la,that time still feel sad,he dun 1 layan u la,now???just now c u so happyness i also happy la,next time stil gt anything must tell me ..ok???/dun think too much...u and him just 2gether..now is most sweet sweet time o ,so dun think other,enjoy it..that is not dreamssss...dun worry k??/and i think u need belanja me mkn..i really go church bless for u...i give u all my happyness and lucky lo.....u must help collect and use it o.....

jacky....suku la...this few day quite close wit jacky ryan they all...they all are so cute...so funny..jacky come my house wan me teach him math...who now i also dun know...in the end 2of us dont do any thing...then i help him prepare 2moro moral thind..then he play my com..and help me install alof of game...thx la..this is my first time play game at computer..mostly i always use pc to on9 only....hehe..abit happy la.thx la...i dun know cz jacky too boring or wat..he use my pc copy other ppl and do something...add some salt and pepper make the pic llok so funny...most pic sure is from mine la..haizzzz
in the end no done the math yet...play until forget the time..he go back almost 3 lo,then sms me some more,say cant slp,crazy guy..hehe..2day i late to post my blog cz of thim la..

1 comment:

Gary Hong said...

u gv people ur happiness then i oso give u my happiness