Sunday, September 7, 2008

is a good day..

2day morning when i come back from mcd wit jacky is ordy around 6le,is was so tired,this is my 4day no slp le,feel likes waana died ordy,i was thinking like wanna go slp or nt,i promise wit patrick i will join they all go church on 9.15.just left 3hour to let me slp,wan to slp or nt,really cant make decision,i was so blur,then lying on bed,think alot of thing....then think think think...until slp......hehe....when i was wake up,is ordy 8.20,omg...lucky i dint late,cz i forget to set alam ,then rest for awhile,go brush my theeth and everything is done.....GAM GAM patrick call,then i go down and we going to church by >>>>(forget the name>his car go, this is my first time go to church,feel so excited and look forward, morning i was like thinking wanna go or not never go that ,scare cant mix wit other ppl la,whatever stupid thing la,lucky i go there,thx for god,i know alot of friends at there..feel happy and enjoy at church,whatever i still no really know dar culture,bt i think is ok,i still have time to learn...
this few day i really feel so sad and down,i feel so stress...feel i lose somewhere,friends and love relation problem makes me so tired and down ,somemore college problem,asessment asingment,...almost collapse.no body can share wit me,who that i can tell and help me,no 1,i feel so hard,this few date the brain or mind are always run out shun er face,i miss you,i really miss you....ning xin..y is me??i lost 2friends..my best friends..both of u are always helping me,give me alot of support,bt .................now i really lose everthing,is that fair???are u love me,god??,bt i know,that are ordy pass...now i need to learn how to stand myself,learn to settle everthing by myself..dun worry ,i can do it...i know.......
i'm the stupidest in this world,when 2 of u are still a live,i dun know how to treasure ppl,now,,,ntg that i hv,regreted ????it's too late..

1 comment:

Sanze said...

Dear, u still got me! I will be ur audient and fren forever! I can't imagine how u go thru ur pass. That is terrible, but do believe me ur future will be better! Cuz you hv me!