Saturday, September 6, 2008

new new new






my third bf....now become my best friend..
we just break last week,our relationship just only have that 1 year++
everything is over ordy,is that is my false???
actually is i say wanna break first,i know i hurt him alot,i was so sorry,i know u love me a lot than i love you..
bt i cant give u anything,our character are diffrent,that is we know before der,we try to tolerate/forgive each other,bt we still cant change anything,always fight because of a little small small thing .....i dun care you,i hope you can more free....so i dun 1 to control you,bt u always control me,i dun like..baby i really dun like,bt everything IS too late ,before that got some one are stealthily to come inside my heart, whatever i knoe he dun like me.bt i'm so stupid to wan give him watever that i have,this is my first time feel so hurt,feel the true love,bt i'm nt ,i am not he true love.my friends always say i'm stupid....choose the person dun like me der,bt like me that 1 i dun 1...hehe...IS THAT TRUE??yap,i think so, i'm idot....
sorry,my first love...XXXXX sorry, just now i really know wat feel that u hv before,so hurt,so many year ordy,this few year how u pass it???SORRY

MY ASSEMENT really make me so sad.
i feel so stress.....i really feel tired,i try my best to the best,
actually i ok for my result,bt just.....
bitch???i never kena ppl score me like this before?/i remember you,i tell you...
when other PPL be kindly for you, dont so lan si first, u tot who u're,STILL using your dad money,JUST A little kid,wanT score ppl,PLS THINK YOURSELF first,what you have????when u become REAL MAN FIRST....stupid FUCKER

No comments: