Sunday, September 14, 2008

sunway.....

2day my dad and my family come to kl for visit my 1anti.....she operation.....dun know wat happpen..now stiil at icu.i was so worry......hope everything will be all right...
so tired.....final is coming...monday my first peper...account...omg i havnet study yet...so stress and scare...how har????/
2day bring my 2 little kids my youngest sista and bro go sunway lagoon.....reach they around 2 someting ordy..abit late..bt they all still hv fun at there....bt me??no...cz need to bring 2 kids..they all run here and there..i like anti....need call they all come here and cant do this at there..my friends tot i'm mummy ordy la....so malu...
after finish ,we go have a dinner wit my happy family...hu hu..at drogan i.......long time no go watch movie ordy,i wan...bt full house...shit.....sad la,bt 2day we eat full until cant walk..i tot i on diet ne...bt i think fail ordy la..
i wan shopping wai daddy...bt fail again....too much ppl follow..how to go....sad sad sad.....

No comments: