Wednesday, February 4, 2009

wat the fuck

WAHT THE FUCK.....

I HATE my training place.....


i HATE the superviser at lounge

WHO URE????

YOU just a small superviser.......

if YOU WANT SCOLD ME,JUST SCOLD LA.....

NOT NEED TELL MY FRIEND.......


I HATE fnb...

i gt mc.....what CNAT TAKE OFF.....

I just a tranee ONLY,ok....

NO PAY MONEY FOR ME ALSO.....

chinise new year just give me 2DAY OFF....

WAT THE FUCKER HOTEL THAT IS.......

SOMEMORE NEAR CHOW KEAT.....

I JUST WANNA TELL YOU,

Y YOUR HOTEL SALE ALWAYS SO LOW.....

BECAUSE URE NOT GOOD OWNER.....

AND ALL YOUR WORKER IS FUCKER.......

WASTE,TAKE THIS AND THAT GO BACK...

call trannee do everything......

YOU THINK WHO URE......

WHAT THE FUCK........

I HATE TRANING..........

I WONT GO YOUR HOTEL FOREVER EVER.....

SHIT

2 comments:

Su-Yee said...

aiyo gurl, thats what happen in the real world:)
be stong k!love ya!

BYL-And-Ah-Don said...

Hey young lady!! Watch the language. I know you are VERY upset and that's ok. But this is not the way to express yourself? Would you say these things to beku? She reads your blog just like I do. You are smarter than this. Use your intelligence to express your anger.

Bottom line is I don't like to hear anyone talk like this. One on one with your friends, ok, if that is your normal way. But, in public this degrades you.

Just my two cents worth. :)

Hope things get better.