Friday, May 8, 2009

sleeping jie

jia ying and ryan still enjoying playing restaurant city,
i upload my blog again,
SLEEPING JIE
I think i need to explan this
and telling everyone
what is the history of this beautiful name
last time at sch i only remember ppl like to call me
(XIAN YU MEI)
is because my sister name is SZE XIAN
in chinise is call zi xian
and normaly chinise ppl are very lazy
they only call the last name of the person
ex
if your name is
han jie yu
they will call you AH YU
SOOOOOO
for sure my sister name is ah xian
bt lat time in sch i dun know why her friends are so kindly and friendlyy
alway likes to add something behind the name,
make it more prefect i guess.....
so they all add 1 word behind my sister name...
YU
in chinise mean fish
xian yu = KIAN HEE = SALTED FISH
and because i'm her lovely sister
for sure they all will add some salt for me too
mei
xian yu mei = sister of salted fish
THE MOST FUNNY NICKNAME FORM THE WORLD (FOR ME)
because last time i fat like pig..so my family all call me ah pang
and for sure still hv alot of nickname
BUTTTTTTT
SLEEPYING JIE??
that is that?????
is my new nick name giving by my GENG
KHY LI
EDWIN
JIA YING
PACTRICK
RYAN
WEE LEE
WONG JI ZHEN
why that give me this name ,because they all say i can slp anytime and anyway...
WHERE GOT O??
I NEVER SLP AT CLASS DE OK???except MALAYSIAN STUDY AND FRENCH CLASS is......sleeping time la...soo....that 1 cant include
bt is true what??
ppl hv learn from me ok,
dun waste any single time for sleep,
if gt time to rest for sure slp la,
dun waste time ma,
MONEY = TIME OK??
sooo
give me other nickname..
maybe can call leng lui jie..
i dun mind de..

No comments: